Contract & Vendor Management
Many AVISTA clients are small to mid-tier federal contractors assisting NASA and DoD customers. They are agile, and possess the personnel to meet their customer’s mission, and receive high customer satisfaction ratings for their technical work. However, navigating through the maze of complex regulations, contract terms and conditions, certifications, and reporting requirements is burdensome and time-consuming.
To help our customers receive high customer satisfaction marks in management processes and controls areas, AVISTA provides personnel to ensure agreements and vendors are managed in accordance with contract requirements. Our goal is to ensure AVISTA clients are knowledgeable, compliant, and prepared for government reviews and audits.
Our services include:
- Subcontract Development and Negotiations
- GSA Assisted Visits
- DCAA (Defense Contract Audit Agency) and DCMA (Defense Contract Management Agency) Audits
- Terms and Conditions Compliance
- Government Property Audits and Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR)
- Contract Modifications and Extensions
- Transition and Closeout